My passion lies in helping people align their lives with their truths, reduce shame, and become their most authentic selves.
Over the past 13 years, I have helped countless individuals improve relationships, embrace change, work through hardships, develop coping skills, discover strengths, and feel more at home in their bodies.
My Degrees, Licensure, and Specialty Training
I graduated with my BA in Psychology from Barnard College and my MSW with a Clinical Concentration from Catholic University.
I am a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker in Virginia and Washington, DC.
I am trained in the practice of EMDR, a highly effective treatment for trauma.
Greater Washington Society for Clinical Social Work
National Association of Social Workers
My office is three blocks from the Arlington Courthouse Metro:
This office is accessible for wheelchair users.
How to Schedule an Appointment
Finding a therapist who is a good fit for you is important. Please answer the following questions so that I can help you determine whether we’d be a good match! Please send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What do you hope to accomplish in therapy?
- What are your looking for in a therapist?
- How did you hear about me?
- What is your insurance? If it is not a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan, are you able to pay my fee ($165) out of network?
- What is your availability? (e.g., midday, late afternoon, anytime on Wednesdays)