Are you someone who experiences non-conforming gender, a non-conforming body, or a non-conforming lifestyle? I can offer understanding, support, and guidance towards embracing your most authentic self.
Do you struggle with the loss of a friend or loved one? Are you experiencing extended grief? I will give you the tools you need towards acceptance and peace.
Are your health issues and disability causing you emotional, mental, and spiritual challenges? I have helped hundreds of people cope with physical limitations and disability that resulted in real improvements in quality of life.
Are you taking care of a loved one and feeling stress beyond belief? I can help you balance the competing needs in your life and reduce your guilt.
I am skilled in the practice of EMDR, a therapeutic technique that can help you if you have a history of abuse, assault, neglect, or other types of trauma.
I also help people with anxiety, depression, body-image, career change, break-ups, self-esteem, and coming out. My practice is body-positive, sex-positive, and feminist.
I can listen, support, and guide you towards positive change as you become your most authentic self.
How to Schedule an Appointment
Finding a therapist who is a good fit for you is important. Please answer the following questions so that I can help you determine whether we’d be a good match! Please send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What do you hope to accomplish in therapy?
- What are your looking for in a therapist?
- How did you hear about me?
- What is your insurance? If it is not a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan, are you able to pay my fee ($160) out of network?
- What is your availability? (e.g., midday, late afternoon, anytime on Wednesdays)
- Would you prefer to meet with me at my office in Arlington (Courthouse metro area) or at Freed BodyWorks in Capitol Hill DC (Potomac Avenue metro area)?