I am an approved CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO provider.
For all other insurances, I am an out-of-network provider.
My practice is not affiliated with any other insurance companies. Therefore, I am considered an “out-of-network” provider. Your plan may include “out-of-network” benefits that partially reimburse fees for my services. I suggest contacting your insurance company to confirm the benefits that you may be eligible to receive.
Here are important questions to ask:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is the reimbursement rate for out-of-network providers?
- Do I need pre-approval or a referral?
- How many sessions per calendar year will my plan cover?
- What is my deductible?
My rate is $160 per 50-minute session for individuals. For couples, my rate is $200 per 50-minute session. I have a limited number of partial scholarships available for clients with financial hardship.
How to Schedule an Appointment
Finding a therapist who is a good fit for you is important. Please answer the following questions so that I can help you determine whether we’d be a good match! Please send your responses to email@example.com.
- What do you hope to accomplish in therapy?
- What are your looking for in a therapist?
- How did you hear about me?
- What is your insurance? If it is not a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plan, are you able to pay my fee ($160) out of network?
- What is your availability? (e.g., midday, late afternoon, anytime on Wednesdays)
- Would you prefer to meet with me at my office in Arlington (Courthouse metro area) or at Freed BodyWorks in Capitol Hill DC (Potomac Avenue metro area)?